Amos and Fiona's unofficial scale-baby thread

I hate to have to tell you this but we found King Louie dead at the bottom of his cage Tuesday the 28th. He was fine the day before, ate 3 of his favorite...super worms. Last night he slept in his favorite sleeping spot at the top of his cage, he was in his Jammie's. My husband laid him to rest in a special place under a pretty palm we have in the yard. I am having a hard time with this as he has done so well. I am going to miss him so much. His habitat was in our bedroom and so I woke up to see him every morning.
R.I.P. King Louie 12/22/17-12/28/21😢
So sorry for your loss. RIP King Louie.♥️

I hate to have to tell you this but we found King Louie dead at the bottom of his cage Tuesday the 28th. He was fine the day before, ate 3 of his favorite...super worms. Last night he slept in his favorite sleeping spot at the top of his cage, he was in his Jammie's. My husband laid him to rest in a special place under a pretty palm we have in the yard. I am having a hard time with this as he has done so well. I am going to miss him so much. His habitat was in our bedroom and so I woke up to see him every morning.
Oh No! I am so very sorry for your loss! I loved him, too. Can’t stop the tears at the moment. 😢😢😢😢

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss 😭 they are so precious to us and it is so hard when they pass 😢💔 He is with Squirt and the rest if his family that have passed away 🙏

Happy 4th hatch year to sir wasabi ❤️.

7DEE0D7F-7F08-4CAB-853B-FEFFDFF5A868.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom