Amos and Fiona Mated

How much are you asking one a male? I would love to have one of your blood lines. Amazing looking veileds

I am actually really interested in a baby (especially if I have room around next year). I have been thinking about it the last couple days, and depending on my space at the time I would love to take one off your hands if you would allow me @jannb. I can pay for him (preferably) or her. And I will have no issue providing you with some extra special feeders whens they are being raised for a bit in a your care if you want?

Congrats Jann! I am a little disappointed you didn't post about it on Facebook but this was certainly a nice little surprise for me to find on the forums :)

Both parents look gorgeous and I cannot wait to see how the babies turn out color wise (we all know they will have the sweetest dispositions because you raise them right!). Definitely keep us all updated and definitely put me down for a male. Hopefully by the time they will ready my life should be evened out and I am dying to get back into the hobby ;)

How much are you asking one a male? I would love to have one of your blood lines. Amazing looking veileds

Thank you for the nice comment! I will be mainly looking for good homes. I normally charge a small adoption fee and shipping.

I am actually really interested in a baby (especially if I have room around next year). I have been thinking about it the last couple days, and depending on my space at the time I would love to take one off your hands if you would allow me @jannb. I can pay for him (preferably) or her. And I will have no issue providing you with some extra special feeders whens they are being raised for a bit in a your care if you want?

Of course Amber I would like one of the babies to go to you. First of the year be sure to save a space for one of my little ones.

Congrats Jann! I am a little disappointed you didn't post about it on Facebook but this was certainly a nice little surprise for me to find on the forums :)

Both parents look gorgeous and I cannot wait to see how the babies turn out color wise (we all know they will have the sweetest dispositions because you raise them right!). Definitely keep us all updated and definitely put me down for a male. Hopefully by the time they will ready my life should be evened out and I am dying to get back into the hobby ;)

Thank you for the nice complement. I will get around to posting on FB eventually.

I would love for you to be able to take a baby. First of the year keep an eye out for tons of baby pictures.

Back
Top Bottom