Amos and Fiona Mated

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am thrilled that I might have some little babies first of the year. Babies are so much fun and I'll have the time of my life. :) I'm hoping all goes well with the egg laying and incubation. I have a mating photo to share and recent photos of Amos and Fiona.

IMG_1396.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

Fiona is always so pretty when she's showing gravid colors <3 She has some very bright blues. Her and Amos will make some beautiful babies for sure, handsome man.

Fiona is always so pretty when she's showing gravid colors <3 She has some very bright blues. Her and Amos will make some beautiful babies for sure, handsome man.

Thank you for your kind words Amber. I so love babies and don't get to have them often. :)

I too can hardly wait....for more than one reason. Mostly because I get one.

It's very exciting Cindy.

I'm counting on everyone here on the forums to either take a baby or help me find homes form them. They will be so friendly and so love. They will all be bubbling with personality. :)

It's very exciting Cindy.

I'm counting on everyone here on the forums to either take a baby or help me find homes form them. They will be so friendly and so love. They will all be bubbling with personality. :)
Just remember...I get the cutest and sweetest. :love::ROFLMAO:(y)

Back
Top Bottom