Ambilobe Panther YBBB Search - Male

Randers88

Established Member
Hello everyone, We're currently on the search for an Ambilobe Panther Male - YBBB. Looking for one outside of Kammer bloodlines, who's got some recommendations for us?

Mike do you already have YBBB eggs?! I wasnt expecting them until early next year! You know I need a YBBB Mike. You know I do.
Not yet. I sent pics and a link to that trend with the babies I have but I don't think that is what he is looking for. I still appreciate the mention though. I will be posting pics and letting everyone know when those babies are hatching.
I'm saving my big girl for him to get to size.

Not yet. I sent pics and a link to that trend with the babies I have but I don't think that is what he is looking for. I still appreciate the mention though. I will be posting pics and letting everyone know when those babies are hatching.
I'm saving my big girl for him to get to size.
I better get an update as soon as those two do the dirty! :LOL:

Heres a picture of clove just took the picture, update as of right now sold!!!

Attachments

• BC4AC046-24F7-4534-B5D8-5720B4852D8A.jpeg
    BC4AC046-24F7-4534-B5D8-5720B4852D8A.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
He just sold!! I was beiing sarcastic, his clutch hatches in a few months the babies moms sire is BB king he was yellow red

Salty, Clover is absolutely beautiful!!!

Sorry to all if I have been very delayed with my responses... between working 60 hours a week, keeping up with our ongoing projects with our current chameleons / snakes / dog / bearded dragon and my new fondness of Isopods (more like addiction)... I tend to read posts and forget to reply.

We ended up picking up a beautiful YBBB male - Green Goblin (a Dante boy from Tropical Chameleons) from a member on another forum... He's probably on here too but I'm not sure of his "handle".

Back
Top Bottom