Ambilobe Panther Females

Randers88

Established Member
I feel that the female Ambilobe Panther girls are highly underrated. Just take a look at this gorgeous girl!
Female 1.jpg

?
Female 3.jpg

P.S. She's available if anybody is interested! ?

She is gorgeous! I love lady panthers! ? ? ? I had planned on eventually getting one, but a male came to me instead. Now I’m out of space.:(

OMG Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't I have a chameleon room like the great Chameleon God wants me to have?
I'm up to two cham rooms ?

Here's the room for hatchlings/babies/Juveniles. There is a full, empty wall to the right that I just started putting up more racks on... and there is about ten feet of empty wall straight ahead that I'm going to fill up too. Not to mention those middle wracks are going to be two deep as well.
Cham Room.jpg

I'm up to two cham rooms ?

Here's the room for hatchlings/babies/Juveniles. There is a full, empty wall to the right that I just started putting up more racks on... and there is about ten feet of empty wall straight ahead that I'm going to fill up too. Not to mention those middle wracks are going to be two deep as well.
View attachment 284317
I am very jealous :(
I want her... If I had any room at all I would jump on that pretty girl. She looks like a total sweet heart too ❤

Back
Top Bottom