Ambilobe Panther Chameleon "Apollo"

Toddsnake

Hi guys! I am a first time chameleon owner and this is my Handsome Guy I purchased from Ed Kammer! I've had him a month now and he is growing like a weed and his colors are looking Awesome! That's him in my avatar the day he arrived and look at him now!

Thanks for looking!
Todd
Apollo 42 grams.jpg

Hi guys! I am a first time chameleon owner and this is my Handsome Guy I purchased from Ed Kammer! I've had him a month now and he is growing like a weed and his colors are looking Awesome! That's him in my avatar the day he arrived and look at him now!

Thanks for looking!
ToddView attachment 184557
I love him! I have one of Ed's too ! Great family my panther is 8 months old and I'm a first owner too. Wish I would of gotten one years ago. Who the Sire of your panther?

Thanks guys! Apollo is looking even better!
Sire was: Ampiosongo-fantatra (AKA Also Known As)
Kinda hard to add Dubias and Superworms when he's perched on top of the feeder cup!:):):LOL:
View attachment 189055
That's funny , Tyrion my male has the same father . Ampiosonga -Fantatra is one of Ed's favorites(y) small world. Looking at Apollo's colors I had a hunch they where related.

That's funny , Tyrion my male has the same father . Ampiosonga -Fantatra is one of Ed's favorites(y) small world. Looking at Apollo's colors I had a hunch they where related.
Thanks guys! Apollo is looking even better!
Sire was: Ampiosongo-fantatra (AKA Also Known As)
Kinda hard to add Dubias and Superworms when he's perched on top of the feeder cup!:):):LOL:
View attachment 189055
hi , I have a couple of pics of Apollo dad . I could post them for you is you want them.

Monta, Yes please post the pics you have of him! I saw them when I was buying Apollo but didn't save them.
Thanks
Todd

Back
Top Bottom