Ambilobe, New To The Scene and Loving It!

chamclaris

Hello everyone. I am very excited to introduce my beautiful 3 month old Ambilobe Red body Blue bar Panther Cham. (DOH: 12-27 to 1-6-14) He is my very first and I am in love with him already! He arrived from Kammerflage Kreations just this past Friday, healthy and showing a wide variety of colors. I was just in awe when I watched him climb out of the plastic cup he came in and onto a nearby vine. He was ready to eat too. Right afterwards he gobbled up 5 crickets striaght out of my husbands hand. He seems to be very friendly, although we are avoiding contact while he is acclimating. So here are a few pictures, Im excited to become a part of the cham community, so many of the posts on here have been enormously helpful while setting up his viv! Check out the pics and let me know what ya'll think. Very open to comments, suggestions and newcomer advice. Btw, Havent been able to think of a name, any sugg?

Basic husbandry provided: Approx. 12 1/4in Repashy bug burger gutloaded Crickets per day, dusted with Repashy Superfoods Calcium plus, cup/hand fed, 1gal diy dripper w/ IV tubing, Misting cage with water bottle 2x or more a day, Temps ranging from 95 in basking and 72 at lowest branches.

20140425_093404_zpspxjxuxhe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140425_104217_zpsksft9b6s.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140425_131839_zpsuumiatu4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140426_123342_zpsfzhvddar.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
He has looked this way the most so far.

20140425_122538_zpsnzcepils.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Congrats on the new baby! He is a cutie- 95 is a little hot for a young guy, try and keep the temps to 85. Your setup looks great!

Back
Top Bottom