Ambilobe male (sage) showing some color

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
43F6FD20-DD38-443C-9C2B-588B0140C73B.jpeg 06BF6263-5514-4410-9C99-65DF7EF8AA44.jpeg

Thanks!! He is 4.5 months old, he just started showing color last month. I've been trying to tame him, he is so territorial!! When I go in there, he struts to front of cage to meet me and fires up lol... got him from eric at chams 101, he told me to breed with him, he was the most aggressive of the clutch

Thanks!! He is 4.5 months old, he just started showing color last month. I've been trying to tame him, he is so territorial!! When I go in there, he struts to front of cage to meet me and fires up lol...

That is amazing!! Mine is 4.5 months too... I think. But definitely not showing any colors like that.... and he is supposed to be similar in coloring as a blue bar ambilobe.

I am working on taming mine too... I learned a secret today that made a huge difference and he ate so many worms and crickets out of my hand today. The secret is don't look at him. I covered my eyes and looked through a split in my fingers. Once he gets used to eating from your hand, then you can start looking. I guess staring at them makes them stressed and uncomfortable if they don't fully trust you yet.

Back
Top Bottom