ambilobe chameleon babies?

sking21

Someone is offering them for 100 each, I was going to get a few pairs of jacksons but this seem like a good deal. They dont have a pic of the adults but they were "captive born", wildcaught parents. Should I go ahead and get them?

They are likely just hatched and very small and fragile. You should be sure you can take care of them at that size/age. It is definitely a bigger risk but if you feel you can handle it - go for it!

Are you talking about the ad on kingsnake? If so, they are going to be tiny!! Do you have experience with chams this young?

There is a reason they are $100. Someone wants a quick sale. I wouldn't do it. Like others said, they are probably super-young, and who knows how they have been cared for. They are so fragile when they are tiny, there is ZERO room for error in husbandry.

Yep, my friend orders from them all the time but never chams. Thank you all I'm going with what I know. Jackson's it is

Yep, my friend orders from them all the time but never chams. Thank you all I'm going with what I know. Jackson's it is

I just seen the updated ad I wasn't aware they offered that price range to the general public. Now in the retail list there is two different sizes. For a little more and a couple months older is it worth it?

Back
Top Bottom