Ambilobe boy's *SALE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBROCTO

Time to free up space as I'm way overloaded right now!

Capone hatched 06/11 Sire 14K from Chameleons 101 ~ $400 + shipping:

Outrage hatched 03/12 Sire Belek from board member Kerrek ~ $300 + shipping:

Time to let these 4 brothers go. I have 4 boys from Crash and a Hyperion girl pairing. These guys were hatched out in December and just 7 moths old now. Any boy is priced at $325 + shipping through SYR - more pictures can be seen at my page located here: www.facebook.com/chameleonsinc

BOY 1 ~ SLIGHT NIP TAIL which he lost about 1/2" off tip - picture of tail can be seen on facebook link above.

BOY 2 ~ Also SLIGHT NIP TAIL which he too lost about 1/2" off tip of tail - will get pictures tonight when he is sleeping because you can see these boys hate the camera :)

BOY 3 ~ PERFECT, no flaws

BOY 4 ~ Also perfect like boy 3 - no flaws

Again, if you'd like to see more pictures, please vist my page at www.facebook.com/chameleonsinc and look under photos : albums for many more pictures of these boys plus others for sale!

Shipping is extra as stated but will use SYR for the best possible rate through FedEx overnight delivery by 10:30 the following day. SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT to accept the package on FIRST attempt for alive arrival guarantee! Shipping Monday through Wednesday for following day delivery - Also will do HFPU (hold for pick up) at staffed location so you can pick your package up at the FedEx office before 10:30am on the delivery day! Sometimes this is more convinient for many folks!

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions! Thank you for looking :)

Crash their sire can be seen here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/had...ennsylvania-sun-my-red-orange-ambilobe-90187/

BOY #1 has been sold - Thank you Pat!

SEVERAL more boys have been added to the facebook page. Click the picture tab on main page then click albums near top right to see the boys for sale! All are maked FOR SALE with the price.

www.facebook.com/chameleonsinc

Updated post 8/02/13

These are the current boys of 08/02 and prices are listed - if you really like someone, don't hesitate to make an offer - worst I could say is no ;)

First up are 5 boys from Crash and a Hyperion girl pairing. These guys were hatched out in December and just 7.5 moths old now. Prices are listed + shipping is extra through SYR - more pictures can be seen at my page located here: www.facebook.com/chameleonsinc

Boy #2 ~ $300 +S&H

Boy #3 ~ $325 +S&H

Boy #4 ~ $350 +S&H

Boy #5 ~ $375 +S&H

Boy #6 ~ $375 +S&H

OUTRAGE 03/2012 ~ $275 +S&H

UnNamed #1 09/2012 ~ $425 +S&H

SCORCHER 09/2012 ~ $325 + S&H THIS GUY HAS A tongue issue where he can't shoot further than a couple inches. I hand feed him or he will cup feed fine. Pop crickets rear legs off so they can't jump out of cup and he does just fine!

Jake Jr 06/2012 ~ $375 + S&H

Capone 06/2011 ~ $375 + S&H

Again, if you'd like to see more pictures, please vist my page at www.facebook.com/chameleonsinc and look under photos : albums for many more pictures of these boys plus others for sale!

Shipping is extra as stated but will use SYR for the best possible rate through FedEx overnight delivery by 10:30 the following day. SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT to accept the package on FIRST attempt for alive arrival guarantee! Shipping Monday through Wednesday for following day delivery - Also will do HFPU (hold for pick up) at staffed location so you can pick your package up at the FedEx office before 10:30am on the delivery day! Sometimes this is more convinient for many folks!

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions! Thank you for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom