Ambanjas

Rob what line is this guy from?!?! All your Chams are stunning but he's a beast
He is from Lee's "Ranger" line.... his colors are really neon color an lookin real good after just shedding. he gets whiter then these pics when hes pissed.
oh an Thank You

Never mind I just reread the post he's a ranger boy, you gonna have any offspring from any of these guys available soon?

Never mind I just reread the post he's a ranger boy, you gonna have any offspring from any of these guys available soon?
I hope so!! but who knows I have a couple females big enough but they are very hateful an just attack an he's really rough hadta separate them before they killed eachother hopefully soon ill get some eggs, so itll be awhile but this year..

They are all really just spectacular!!! My gosh, all the different color combinations on all of them! I still think I like the first guy the best!!! Gotta get me a blue chameleon one of these days! Blue is my favorite!

They are all really just spectacular!!! My gosh, all the different color combinations on all of them! I still think I like the first guy the best!!! Gotta get me a blue chameleon one of these days! Blue is my favorite!

Thank you..hahaha i cant ever choose which i like best between these an my falys....hard to believe the two Bokazar boys are from same clutch Bokazar thru some wild colors..

Back
Top Bottom