Ambanjas and Falys

VeiledChams

Avid Member
I was wondering..

Looking at Rob's post of his amazing ambanjas, its pretty evident that they look very familiar to Falys.

I don't own panthers, and I'm not that knowledgeable on differentiating the locales. So my question is, what are the differences in the Ambanjas like Rob's, and the Falys ?

Here is my Ambanja and one of my Faly's.
Can you see the differances?
Ambanja
042-1.jpg

Faly
072-1.jpg

The towns where they come from are close together. I do see some likeness. But they are very different too.

Damn Tex thats the hottest ambanja on the forum. Have you bred that guy yet? I want a male outta him! He is the real deal. Makes some of those other banjas Ive seen lately look plain in comparision.

sweet boys ya got there.. i think this is one thats throwin him off..
sunpics014.jpg

or this one
ambanjaboys027.jpg

i think this hannibal male is like a dalmatian of ambanjas

Last edited:
Damn Tex thats the hottest ambanja on the forum. Have you bred that guy yet? I want a male outta him! He is the real deal. Makes some of those other banjas Ive seen lately look plain in comparision.

Thanks, I pretty proud of him too. Yeah Ive bred him. You didnt see my egg thread? She laid 32 eggs on St. Patricks Day. So its going to be a little while. You need to check out my youtube. Ranger makes alot of good videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkPtTAzHOK8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NmV5B4a7c

You know I did see that thread but didnt put two and two together. Cant wait to hear about those suckers hatching. I will have to check out his vids, he's a jaw dropper.

OMG I WANT an Ambanja! They are tooooo cool!!! My husband says I can only have one...I think I am gonna have to go behind his back on this.

Thanks Tex for the compliments. I will keep you posted on the eggs.

Yeah, Carol you need a Ambanja too. Just tell him you will die without one. LOL, sometimes that works with me.

Im jealous. If I had the room, I'd have as many Falys and ambanjas like yours i could. they are absolutely amazing. I am staring at your pictures. lol

Back
Top Bottom