Ambanja STUNNER!!

chamcapture

I can't get enough of this guy!! He has finally started to display some REALLY nice coloration this morning. This is one of the nicest Ambanjas I have seen in quite awhile. I wish I had a better camera as this one does him no justice! The yellows on his face are amazing! Hopefully he will breed for me soon.:D

OMG LOOK at that ROSTRAL... that is quite impressive.. is he a recently acquired wild caught? his Casque looks a little bit sunken.. otherwise, VERY good lookin dude!

OMG LOOK at that ROSTRAL... that is quite impressive.. is he a recently acquired wild caught? his Casque looks a little bit sunken.. otherwise, VERY good lookin dude!

Yep, he is a WC I picked up 3 weeks ago. He has come a long way in 3 weeks! When I got him, he was almost black and his casque was so sunken that the bone in the top of his head was protruding and his eyes were pretty sunken as well! He is definitely going in the direction of a STUNNER now!

Yep, he is a WC I picked up 3 weeks ago. He has come a long way in 3 weeks! When I got him, he was almost black and his casque was so sunken that the bone in the top of his head was protruding and his eyes were pretty sunken as well! He is definitely going in the direction of a STUNNER now!

AHH ok i see.. well good job with him he is looking very, very good!

Back
Top Bottom