Ambanja Male - Kaepernick Offspring

Soulbrother

This is my approx. 6 month old Ambanja male. He is my first chameleon and I have been loving him. I bought him at a reptile convention in WA and he is said to be sired by Kaepernick (whom I later found out is a pretty awesome chameleon). His colors are turning out pretty cool; from what I've read they only get better. I will try to post most as he matures. Thoughts on names?

Attachments

• Ambanja_11.4.jpg
    Ambanja_11.4.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 148
Nice! You bought curts male banja! He's absoluely gorgeous in person.
I was eyeballing him, but Im holding out for the tamataves.
I would name him beast

Hey Olivia, thanks for commenting! This was my first post on the forum. I have been trying to figure out who this little guy is and exactly where he came from. I bought him from Voodoo Chameleons who said they were selling him for a friend...curt perhaps? If you know anything about this little guy and where he comes from I would love to know more.

I will get some picture of his indoor and outdoor (greenhouse) set up and post them, but each has an umbrella plant as the base and filled out with a collage of tropical plants; he really seams to dig it in both locations.

Thanks again for the post!

I know exactly where he came from, I saw pictures of him growing up. He was 6 months old closer to 7.. Curt owns epic chameleons. John who owns voodoo is friends with curt, he couldn't make it because he was on vacation so that's why voodoo was selling him. I bought my sternfeldi from John at the puyallup show, and I also own a Ambi from curt.
Curt has a Facebook for epic chameleons, you can message him on there and ask more about him, I'm sure he would be happy to fill you in.

Last edited:
Congrats! Kapernick is one of the best looking ambanjas I've seen. I love the barring on your boy. Good luck with him!:)

Back
Top Bottom