Ambanja Love!

That's funny how bright red his bars got at the very end when he finally sealed the deal.

Is it only me or is there is no Ambanja in video? More like not so nice Ambilobe...

Is it only me or is there is no Ambanja in video? More like not so nice Ambilobe...

Not so nice??? I think he's beautiful whatever the locale...

Copyof02.jpg

Why don't you keep your negative comments to youself nexttime...

Joe,

He is GORGEOUS! Very nice F. pardalis.
I want to buy one of his children so badly ... but I am working on a GF for Kitty right now.
Hmmmmm ... we'll see. I am pushing it here with getting another veiled, but I do think breeding them (at least once) will add loads to my experience/education with these animals. It does seem the next logical step in my pursuit of this avocation.
I'm particularly tempted by the fact that you are near to me.:)
By the way ... I checked out your website today ... AWESOME! Those day geckos are beautiful!

-Brad

p.s. Frank would prefer I bought one of yours .... then they couldn't breed!

I'd say it's an ambanja. And who's to say it's not nice looking? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Every single chameleon is different as well as special in their own way.

Thanks a lot Brad! I needed that positive reinforcement to cool me off after that last comment. Much appreciated man.... and thanks for the compliments on my site. Actually I gave up all my Day Geckos because they were taking up all my time and my wife was starting to get really upset. Now I've just got a couple of pairs of snakes (which don't require as much time) and my chams.

If you want one of those offspring you can take your pick of the clutch for $100. They should be popping all spring and summer if all goes well and that offer stands. So... no rush. Just let me know anytime if you're interested.

Thanks again for the kind words.

- Joe

Don't get me wrong :) I didn't mean that he is not nice, in fact he has gorgeous head coloration. What I meant is that he doesn't look like Ambanja to me but he is not so fired up Ambilobe ether. Maybe I am wrong and you really have Ambanja male.... anyway.. peace :)

Don't get me wrong :) I didn't mean that he is not nice, in fact he has gorgeous head coloration. What I meant is that he doesn't look like Ambanja to me but he is not so fired up Ambilobe ether. Maybe I am wrong and you really have Ambanja male.... anyway.. peace :)

No worries :)

Wow!
That's a great offer.
I'm not going to answer yet .... but I will be thinking about it.
We went to Zoo Lights at the Denver Zoo on Sunday night and walked through tropical discovery.
Frank saw the pardalis there and thought he was beautiful. I said:
"We can't get one of those because I want to get a female veiled and breed Kitty."
He said:
"Let's get one of those."
:rolleyes:

-Brad

Wow, that was pretty rude man :rolleyes:... whether its an Ambanja (which I think it is) or Ambilobe, he's pretty damn unique and good looking! Thanks for sharing that video Joe!

Jim

Wow!
That's a great offer.
I'm not going to answer yet .... but I will be thinking about it.
We went to Zoo Lights at the Denver Zoo on Sunday night and walked through tropical discovery.
Frank saw the pardalis there and thought he was beautiful. I said:
"We can't get one of those because I want to get a female veiled and breed Kitty."
He said:
"Let's get one of those."
:rolleyes:

-Brad

LOL!!! that's cool :)

I love veilds... they were my first cham species and i miss them a lot. To have cham thats omnivorous again.... yeah, that'd be sweet!

Back
Top Bottom