Ambanja Craze

So.... This is where my income tax money went... Lol.
I bought the only other boy he was selling! :D

bd1dfd52.jpg

9eb4623c.jpg

Original guy (unnamed)
b9e05148.jpg

a5d51c07.jpg

Future gf :D
ea9de5ed.jpg

So since alot of people have been showing off there really cool Ambanjas, I decided I would give it a go as well. :D
This is my Ambanja that I had to PRY off of my buddy Drew (Bighutch17) over at Lonestar chameleons. I've had him for over 2 months, and is only one of two sold from that clutch, so he is my pride and joy! I am more than pleased at his coloration. He is between 5 and 6 months and is quite a character!
Hope you guys enjoy! I will post pics up of his future GF later on :)
Thanks Drew!
Check out those oranges!
c17077e4.jpg

61df6bfc.jpg

fd2b6b9f.jpg
Wow what a hansome boy! His stripes are amazing! When you end up breeding him, I may be ready for a second panther! I'd love to see what his babies end up like

Nice, always fun to spend income tax money. He's looking good. The female looks good too, nice color.

Wow what a hansome boy! His stripes are amazing! When you end up breeding him, I may be ready for a second panther! I'd love to see what his babies end up like

Thanks :) Cant wait for him to keep coloring up! Hes still very young. Not even 6 months yet!
I'll definitely keep you posted

Dude were did you get that awesome girl;);)

SHOUT OUT TO RANGER FOR THE AWESOME GIRL!

AND TO DREW FOR THE STUDS!

Anyone who wants great looking animals, but from these two guys with confidence. I've been lucky enough to meet them in person and they are great people!Thanks again guys :) Ranger, I may want another 2 for the other guy! hehe

Anyone who wants great looking animals, but from these two guys with confidence. I've been lucky enough to meet them in person and they are great people!Thanks again guys :) Ranger, I may want another 2 for the other guy! hehe

Sure man I got the second clutch growing right now:D

No sweat Bud....they look great!

The bigger guys bars are starting to become a lavender color
From the middle and staying a bright orange on the outside.
His color is amazing

c9ab1029.jpg

be1d7983.jpg

889e53e8.jpg

0ae148de.jpg

And the smaller of the two
I couldn't capture the electricity of his blue with my iPhone, but man is it blue. Lol.
Hopefully it'll continue to get stronger.
Let me know what you guys think.

5f4624d4.jpg

a440fb3e.jpg

1f6dba9e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom