Amazon vines

I use real plants and mulberry tree sticks, very easy to get a double linear light fixture and put one bulb full spectrum 6500k from home depot the other I use 5.0 reptisun uvb and any plant will grow, even scheffelera, if thats how it's spelled hopefully, chameleons are much happier with real plants, and they release oxygen, btw chameleon poo is good fertilizer!!!

Like others have said live is great but I use both. I have not used the one you linked but I use a mix of live and fake.

Live plants help with humidity and veild chams will snack on them.

I would reccomend posting a pick of your setup and we can see what you should add. I say 1 live and then decorate with fake is nice. Fake doesn't reguire a pot and I don't have room for multiple pots in my cages. Some people will jump me for not advocating full live but it's cool. My female loves to lick the fake plants for water that collects.

Thank you all for the feedback! those fake plants to decorate your cage is expensive. The ones on amazon are like 90ft long and cheap. I was tempted.

Thank you all for the feedback! those fake plants to decorate your cage is expensive. The ones on amazon are like 90ft long and cheap. I was tempted.
Yes but it’s better to buy more expensive ones that are safe than cheap bad ones :)
I actaully posted a similar thread about these, but I went through the comments and someone had said upon rinsing them , green came off, which isn’t a good sign.
Just make sure when looking for fake plants they’re specified for reptiles/animal use, and have good ratings.
Also yes, live plants can be a lot better (and sometimes cheaper) , as they can hold humidity and and overall looks better (in my opinion). Hope this helps! :D

Yes but it’s better to buy more expensive ones that are safe than cheap bad ones :)
I actaully posted a similar thread about these, but I went through the comments on amazon and someone had said upon rinsing them , green came off, which isn’t a good sign.
Just make sure when looking for fake plants they’re specified for reptiles/animal use, and have good ratings.
Also yes, live plants can be a lot better (and sometimes cheaper) , as they can hold humidity and and overall looks better (in my opinion). Hope this helps! :D

Back
Top Bottom