Amazing Blue Reptiles

cookiegirl

When I was at the NARBC in Arlington last week I met the owner of Amazing Blue Reptiles. He had a very nice set up and seemed quite knowledgable. He told me he has been breeding chameleons for over 10 years. I was wondering if anybody has bought a chameleon from him.

cookiegirl,

I bought two baby veileds from him at that show this past weekend. They are doing well so far (both are light green and sleeping soundly at the moment). They have been eating, drinking, and pooing lots, active during the day, and my male had a shed on Monday.

I had a few questions and they emailed me back within a few hours.

Hopefully they will continue to be happy and healthy. I am new to this forum as these are my first chams (I keep mostly dart and tree frogs). I will get some pics of my new babies up soon.

So... hello to everyone out there! This site has some very good info - I have been trolling about the last few days..

I saw those adorable babies. When I went back on Sunday he made me a good deal on his cages. He said he sold all of his baby veileds.

There were loads of people buying the babies on Saturday when I got mine. I went back for a snake on Sunday and when I walked by their table they did not have much of anything left.

Did you see his chams sat up high? I couldn't believe they just stayed there so still. And his adult veiled was gorgeous!

Yes that was amazing how they would just stay there. The next time I do a show I am going to do a setup like that. My male veiled was all stressed out when I took him to Bob Clarks show in August. He was in a smaller cage than he was used too. His chameleons looked all happy up high. I want to buy a panther from him. I am breeding veileds now. I have hatched 6 cluthes and I have more incubating.

I recently bought some panther chameleons from Amazing Blue Reptiles. I was really pleased. The animals are beautiful and healthy, the packaging was professional, and they were just easy to deal with all the way around. Great people.

Heika

Howdy,

I purchased my ~3 month-old Nosy Be' Panther from the Nozaki's over 2 years ago and he's still going strong. I agree that Jim and Mari are competent, nice and fun to work with. I often sit with them at the Californa reptile shows and talk about what's new :). They're in it for the long haul. No fly-by-night operation at Amazing Blue Reptiles...

Hi, I am moving to the states in a few weeks and cant wait to have baby chameleons: I have been told that they do not like to share a cage, I always thought creatures liked a partner (I do not want to breed) does anyone in here keep them in pairs? do they fight? I really would like 2 in one cage but only if they are going to be happy to be together..... I used to have shingle-back lizards here in Australia, they love attention and having their heads rubbed and they love company and are monogamous, we are not allowed to have chams here.

They will not be happy together once they are in the juvi and adult stages of life. After about 4-5 months old they would need to be separated. It isn't natural for them to be confined so close in a cage. They will fight once older and being in one cage will cause stress and could shorten their lives.

I am in the process of trying to buy from Amazing Blue Reptiles, they got to me the next day but after my second e-mail I haven't gotten a reply yet. It's only been a day and i'm sure they are VERY busy but I am SO antsy to get my baby! :)

I am in the process of trying to buy from Amazing Blue Reptiles, they got to me the next day but after my second e-mail I haven't gotten a reply yet. It's only been a day and i'm sure they are VERY busy but I am SO antsy to get my baby! :)

Getting a chameleon for them is well worth the wait. Super nice people and great chameleons.

Back
Top Bottom