Alternative to Branches

PickleKing23

I would like more options for my chameleon to climb on, All I have so far are 2 bend a vines. I dont have access to branches and the pet stores near me are lacking, are there any alternatives out there?

Most rope molds, it's not sturdy enough to hold up a chameleon as comfortably as rigid objects, and they can get their nails stuck/ripped out in the material of the rope. I wouldn't recommend that.

Surely you have access to trees? Just collect branches outside and use those. Or order some online

Don’t use rope. You can find branches online and have them literally delivered to your door.

Search “branches” or “driftwood” on eBay.
9F5CDE18-26CE-421C-9A3A-26887730544F.png

Go to a beach or riverside for a day and get some driftwoods :) Or drive around and see if there are people trimming their garden or trees. I got mine from the beach and also just the side of the road right after the trees were being trimmed ! Good luck :)

I would stay away from the bend a vines if possible. The exo terra ones crumble the coating off. Also with fake they pose a risk to damaging the eyes when the cham rubs on them. :(

I just find branches outside, my rule is if I can’t break them, she can’t. Just make sure you clean them and fasten them well.

Back
Top Bottom