Alternate ClearSide DIY

Any updates on how it's holding up to the overspray?
I have had it up for almost a month now and no issues it’s holding up very well. I have this film installed on 6 of my house windows for over a year now and they are still up and clear as when I first put them up. But if for some reason it’s starts to fall apart or become dirty I can just peel it off and put another in minutes.

I have had it up for almost a month now and no issues it’s holding up very well. I have this film installed on 6 of my house windows for over a year now and they are still up and clear as when I first put them up. But if for some reason it’s starts to fall apart or become dirty I can just peel it off and put another in minutes.

Awesome, may try this on one of the ones I haven't gotten swapped to vinyl yet then.

Just did this today on my new diycages.com cage. Looks great and works great. I wanted something temporary to keep overspray in, until I can do my foam background.
He I know this is an old post but do you still use this method ? Mainly trying to keep in over spray with my Parsons new cage . Was either gonna do this or a shower curtain lol.

Back
Top Bottom