Also wondering...

pfal26

When the feeder list, species list etc. will be done as of everytime i check no further has been updated, it still says it is at the same percent done...? :confused:

All coming in due time. Brad is a hard worker and after some other priorities are taken care of you will start to see some changes with the site and the information sections. For now you will have to rely on the sources that the members link you to, for info like feeders and the species.

[B]www.chameleonnews.com[/B]
The purpose of this publication is to encourage and foster the interest, growth, knowledge, and awareness of the captive husbandry of old world chameleons for both advanced and new owners. The commitment is to present information on all aspects of their care and needs as well as the issues surrounding them. The objective is to provide comprehensive information from all perspectives. The ultimate goal is for the readers to have a well-informed understanding of these amazing creatures and the related issues.
[B]www.adcham.com[/B]
The AdCham.com website serves as an international center for the sharing of information regarding old world chameleons. The contributors and editors represent the fields of herpetoculture, veterinary medicine, import-export, taxonomy, and animal behavior and come from the worlds of academia, clinical veterinary medicine, research and business.
www.chamaeleonidae.com
The Chameleon Care & Information Center is loaded with chameleon information. The perfect information source for chameleon keepers of all experience levels. Beginning to advanced keepers will find CITES information, in depth species profiles, pictorial glossaries, acclimation information and a list of other online and published resources.
www.chameleonjournals.com
The Chameleon Journals website provides many features including an excellent listserve that allows beginners to mix with experienced keepers.
www.chameleondatabase.com
Captive Chameleon Bloodline Tracking Database (CCBTD) website provides a means for keepers and breeders to track and manage their bloodlines.
www.melleridiscovery.com
A community dedicated to the successful captive care of the Meller's Chameleon, promoting research and proper husbandry, connecting owners and breeders together to discuss and share all experiences and data in hopes of continuously improving our understanding of this magnificent species of chameleon. (ALSO features some general chameleon species info that will be useful for non Melleri keepers.)

pfal26 said:
When the feeder list, species list etc. will be done as of everytime i check no further has been updated, it still says it is at the same percent done...? :confused:

I have a lot of sports related clients, and August is an important month for me as football is around the corner. I have not had much time to work on the site this month; in fact, I have been having a hard time even keeping up with the forum posts. I will probably be taking the last few weeks of September off and you can expect a lot of site updates then. I probably should not have added the links to incomplete site features.

Brad said:
I probably should not have added the links to incomplete site features.
I dissagree. It's insight to some great info that is to come- and I know people are giving you good suggestions for things to be added into those features. It clearly says that it is a work in progress.

Back
Top Bottom