Almost got them set up completely

Ginj

Need a couple more live plants and we will be good to go

Attachments

• B2AC768D-5169-406C-A7F2-3F6EFD20216F.jpeg
    B2AC768D-5169-406C-A7F2-3F6EFD20216F.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 53
Hi, there! I have some questions for you, if you don’t mind?
-Is there going to be a visual barrier between cages?
-Is the bigger one bioactive or just has substrate in it?
-Will you be adding any more branches and vines?
-How many more live plants will you be putting in?
-What chameleon species and sexes are you getting?
-Do you use the Fluker’s Cricket Cubes?
-Do you have either a multivitamin with pre-formed Vitamin A or gel capsules of pre-formed Vitamin A?
Sorry, I know it’s a lot of questions!

Hi you could do with a lot more branches to create lots of cham highways and make the most of your entire enclosure space . 2 pic b4 plants and now.
20201203_155623.jpg
20201218_205933.jpg
20201218_205933.jpg

i would drop those pothos plants a bit lower . I like to leave the top six inches or so bare so they get he full benefit of your uvb light .

Hi, there! I have some questions for you, if you don’t mind?
-Is there going to be a visual barrier between cages?
-Is the bigger one bioactive or just has substrate in it?
-Will you be adding any more branches and vines?
-How many more live plants will you be putting in?
-What chameleon species and sexes are you getting?
-Do you use the Fluker’s Cricket Cubes?
-Do you have either a multivitamin with pre-formed Vitamin A or gel capsules of pre-formed Vitamin A?
Sorry, I know it’s a lot of questions!
I don’t use the cricket cubes I use fresh vegetables. Also the big enclosure is bio active and yes visual barrier between the two just got them up onto the table I have a background for plain screen enclosure that will have the barrier, and yes I have branches that I am currently sanitizing, also I have one more pothos I am putting in each enclosure. With some wandering Jews as well! I posted saying almost done because they arnt completely done yet. And I have a ambilobe panther male I bought and a female veiled chameleon that I have rescued. I am not completely new to the hobby have Owned 3 veiled before this one rescue and the panther I had bought so I am aware of most of the things I need. Thank you all for the concerns and constructive criticism but I can assure these chameleons will be taken as good of care they can

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 45
I don’t use the cricket cubes I use fresh vegetables. Also the big enclosure is bio active and yes visual barrier between the two just got them up onto the table I have a background for plain screen enclosure that will have the barrier, and yes I have branches that I am currently sanitizing, also I have one more pothos I am putting in each enclosure. With some wandering Jews as well! I posted saying almost done because they arnt completely done yet. And I have a ambilobe panther male I bought and a female veiled chameleon that I have rescued. I am not completely new to the hobby have Owned 3 veiled before this one rescue and the panther I had bought so I am aware of most of the things I need. Thank you all for the concerns and constructive criticism but I can assure these chameleons will be taken as good of care they can
Awesome! I didn‘t mean for it to come out as a critique, just questions. Also, the Herptivite Multivitamin only has pro-formed Vitamin A, not pre-formed. If you don’t want to buy another supplement, just get some pure pre-formed Vitamin A gel capsules (10,000 IU version) from Amazon or the grocery store, etc. Put one drop from them onto the back of a feeder once or twice a month

Back
Top Bottom