Almost 7

I highly recommend you take you chameleon to see Dr. Dayna. She is excellent with chameleons. It says she’s only 45 minutes from you. She is well worth the drive.
https://www.auroraanimalhospital.com/our-team
Jan, I took the boys (x2) to see Dr Willem Thursday. You can read the main txt, k. But, I had an event this a.m. The other one woke up after a great day yesterday and I think he had a stroke! My number is 7202759484. Could you text or call. Dayna left on vacation after my appt Thursday. TH

Jan, I took the boys (x2) to see Dr Willem Thursday. You can read the main txt, k. But, I had an event this a.m. The other one woke up after a great day yesterday and I think he had a stroke! My number is 7202759484. Could you text or call. Dayna left on vacation after my appt Thursday. TH

What makes you think he had a stroke? What’s he doing?

What makes you think he had a stroke? What’s he doing?
Ok, he was GREAT yesterday...Friday. Dayna gave him the Adiquan and Tramadol on Thursday. He woke up, I gave him and Houdini a drop of Tramadol and they both were happy little guys for the first time in months. Last night I gave them both 1 drop of Tramadol and some water and they went to sleep. I woke up and their timer had already woken them up at 7:30. Drago was laying in on his mat. I knew he wasn't dead. You know how they look in death. He was definitely living but just laying there. He cannot grip or use his tail but he is living. He is not turning his head. Just eye tracking. Dayna said these guys have had excellent care... not patting myself on the back, just saying,, I did what my job entailed. Do you think he is having a reaction to the Tramadol? He walked around last night after I dosed him, around 7. The script says every 12 hours but he didn't get any this a.m. TH

Attachments

• 16344050451888724366809103233048.jpg
    16344050451888724366809103233048.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 16344050613547389360514125094370.jpg
    16344050613547389360514125094370.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 91
I believe it’s a reaction to the adequan. Do not use it in this guy any more. It will take it a month to wear off. You will have to hand feed him and keep in comfortable until it wears off. The adequan reacted to one of my guys like this but after after a month it worn off. My other guys have never had this reaction.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/update-on-luie’s-health-issues.91238/page-7#post-924709

Post 124 and 138

I believe it’s a reaction to the adequan. Do not use it in this guy any more. It will take it a month to wear off. You will have to hand feed him and keep in comfortable until it wears off. The adequan reacted to one of my guys like this but after after a month it worn off. My other guys have never had this reaction.
Ok, he feels cold. Im going to make his cage into an intensive care unit. Im a seamstress. Im going to make him a couple of screen mats so I can let him bask a bit and then bring him back down to his plants and humidifier. He has to lay flat so I'm going to make him as comfortable as I can. I'm pretty worried, Jann. I have put food in their mouths before and I'll do that but I'm just very nervous about this whole thing.

Ok, he feels cold. Im going to make his cage into an intensive care unit. Im a seamstress. Im going to make him a couple of screen mats so I can let him bask a bit and then bring him back down to his plants and humidifier. He has to lay flat so I'm going to make him as comfortable as I can. I'm pretty worried, Jann. I have put food in their mouths before and I'll do that but I'm just very nervous about this whole thing.

I was really worried when it happen to my boy. It’s like it paralyzed him. The adequan works for about a month so if you can keep him going, it should wear off. After you start feeding him, he will start pooping so if you can get him on something that his poop and drop through, that would be good, so he want have to sit in his poop.

I just got a call from the vet and she said that there are so many factors involved with stress and reactions to things like the trip to the vet, new meds x2, age, etc, it's hard to say what's going on. The fact that they don't see guys this old too often that we need to just keep an eye on him. Hold off on the tram, tho it's probably not that. If he seems like he is hurting, go ahead.

I was really worried when it happen to my boy. It’s like it paralyzed him. The adequan works for about a month so if you can keep him going, it should wear off. After you start feeding him, he will start pooping so if you can get him on something that his poop and drop through, that would be good, so he want have to sit in his poop.
Yea. We have a system. He eats in the afternoon and poops when he wakes up in the next a.m. lol

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/update-on-luie’s-health-issues.91238/page-7#post-924709

Post 124 and 138
I tried to pull this up and cannot for some reason. Made this to start with

Attachments

• 16344137823588053243443638436700.jpg
    16344137823588053243443638436700.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 92

Maybe it’s not pulling up since it’s old. I hate to copy paste it to my browser.

Back
Top Bottom