All the colors of the rainbow - Photos

Ill take one of the RED babies too! put me on the list.... lol

Wow.. Simon is more popular than I thought he would be. His name is Simon the Red.

I love this last guy, what locale is he? He's super neat looking!

That is Mr Twister. I have no idea what bloodline he comes from. He was givin to us at 6 months old and he looked pretty bland back then if you can believe that. I was sure he was an Ambanja and even bred him to an ambanja female. I think he looks similar to Krammer's Ambanja breeder "Amindil" at times

All your chams are absolutely gorgeous. I'm just a little partial to that female veiled. :D What kind of camera did you get? Your photos are really nice.

All your chams are absolutely gorgeous. I'm just a little partial to that female veiled. :D What kind of camera did you get? Your photos are really nice.

Anna is very photogenic. ;)

I ended up getting a Panasonic GH1 as was suggested by Jordan. Jordan was VERY helpful answering all my questions and then some. I lucked out and found a great deal on ebay below my budget price. I been able to shoot some nice video as well as take some great photos.

They're all awesome, but Mr. Twister totally rocks! He can easily cover indigo, no need to get the colour charts out....:)

Back
Top Bottom