All set up for my new Panther! Any suggestions?

I feed my Leo every other day. She's at least 9 months old now though. This causes her to eat with more intensity and love watching her feeding responses. Her favorite is dubia roaches. I also give her 10 feeders and have her on same supplement schedule as chameleons.

Oh wow, I feed mine every other day as well but I’ve never seen him him eat more than 5 crickets or 4 superworms at a time. I have a similar supplement schedule for him but getting them on the same one will make things pretty easy

Thanks, I’ve already added a T5 HO UVB to my list of things I need to get

Do you think that will be enough for the plants or will I need to get a separate light for those?
No a single T5 wont be enough for hibiscus, youll either have to get plants with less light demands and put the hibiscus outside or youll have to get a dual or quad t5 fixture with the possible addition of led spot lights as well. For me personally its nearly impossible to keep hibiscus alive in doors which is such a shame because theyre such beautiful plants.

Looks healthy. Like Matt said a bit overweight but from what I see he looks good. You got a lot of great advice on here. Gutloading the feeders is so important. Feed every other day and continue to mix up the feeders. Dubias are the best for a staple but switch it up. No waxworms or mealworms.
Screenshot_20190512-125906_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190214-020055_Facebook.jpg

Some times I take my chameleon out to the sink and put it on dripping and hold the chameleon up to the sink.

I do that when I feed him

I am 11 years old and I own 2 veild chameleons .

No a single T5 wont be enough for hibiscus, youll either have to get plants with less light demands and put the hibiscus outside or youll have to get a dual or quad t5 fixture with the possible addition of led spot lights as well. For me personally its nearly impossible to keep hibiscus alive in doors which is such a shame because theyre such beautiful plants.

So I have an extra one of these laying around, will it be better for the time being until I can grab the t5ho?

Attachments

• 89383D9C-A0E0-4001-87FC-D29535595B8C.jpeg
    89383D9C-A0E0-4001-87FC-D29535595B8C.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 121
So I have an extra one of these laying around, will it be better for the time being until I can grab the t5ho?
Anything is better than nothing. But just know that those coil bulbs are basically nothing. I'm going to attach a YouTube I'd like you to watch on UVB bulbs.
Please forgive the harsh English accents.

Back
Top Bottom