All my pets

Think I might need to add these little guys to my menagerie. I’ve got about 10-12 Chinese mantids that I kept from the ooths that I released into my cham enclosures and they are getting big. Starting to separate some of the larger ones before they eat each other. Pardon the crappy pic...took it thru plastic.
8E8AD837-8E76-43B9-9149-4DBE67BA394E.jpeg 8258257C-BCBB-47F7-84FF-355B2B189DF6.jpeg

Had one. It was descended from this one...

No joke—nasty, foul, most aggressive rabbit we'd ever seen. Vet agreed.

Mine was sweet and quite a little lover. He used to try humping my male cat, who was coincidentally named Romeo. He was also a smart bunny. He took it upon himself to start pooping in the cat’s litter box. It totally sucked that I couldn’t go near him if I wanted to breathe. RIP Jerome.

Mine was sweet and quite a little lover. He used to try humping my male cat, who was coincidentally named Romeo. He was also a smart bunny. He took it upon himself to start pooping in the cat’s litter box. It totally sucked that I couldn’t go near him if I wanted to breathe. RIP Jerome.
I had a bunny that was black and white and I named him PandaBunny. He took after Bunnicula (the vampire bunny) and was a jerk! He would kick at me and bite! I only wanted to love him, but he did not feel the same about me!

I had a bunny that was black and white and I named him PandaBunny. He took after Bunnicula (the vampire bunny) and was a jerk! He would kick at me and bite! I only wanted to love him, but he did not feel the same about me!
VINDICATION! YES! (y)

I mean... not good that you had a rabbit from the dark side of the force, but now I don't feel like we had the one freak bunny. :)

VINDICATION! YES! (y)

I mean... not good that you had a rabbit from the dark side of the force, but now I don't feel like we had the one freak bunny. :)
Nooo, he was so mean. I am ashamed to admit that he was scary even! Lol. He would make me flinch and jump back because he bit so hard! He was not a sweet and cuddly bunny, by any means! And I got him from my friends who raised bunnies and was I was like yeah, way to dump off the bad seed. 🤣
I wish he were nicer because he was so cute!

Nooo, he was so mean. I am ashamed to admit that he was scary even! Lol. He would make me flinch and jump back because he bit so hard! He was not a sweet and cuddly bunny, by any means! And I got him from my friends who raised bunnies and was I was like yeah, way to dump off the bad seed. 🤣
I wish he were nicer because he was so cute!
I know the feeling. Did yours growl at you? Ours did. Come too close to the hutch, and he'd flinch & warn you off with a guttural growl.

I, too, have had an evil bunny. She chased our husky-german shepherd mix around the backyard when she escaped her cage! Biting and kicking and us screaming, oh my! I think Chubs went to the opposite of the Rainbow Bridge when she passed!
I don't know if i should laugh about this or fill bad.

Back
Top Bottom