*ALL MEMBERS* Contribute Pics for CF Good Morning Social Media Posts

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Hi Chamily. I have started doing Good morning posts on the Chameleon Forums Instagram and Facebook pages.

Would you like your Chameleon to be the image for one of these posts? If so attach photos that are in focus and show good husbandry. I will put a small @YourScreenName on these posts as well.

A few examples if you have missed them on social. :)

1 Good Morning Instagram Post.png 2 Good Morning Instagram Post.png 6 Good Morning Instagram Post.png 7 Good Morning Instagram Post.png

Hi Chamily. I have started doing Good morning posts on the Chameleon Forums Instagram and Facebook pages.

Would you like your Chameleon to be the image for one of these posts? If so attach photos that are in focus and show good husbandry. I will put a small @YourScreenName on these posts as well.

View attachment 344782View attachment 344783View attachment 344784View attachment 344785
Absolutely. I'll be sending over 5TB of data worth of photos I've been taking of Spike since the end of July once I get home 😄

jk I'll pick a few of the best ones :)

View attachment 344782View attachment 344783View attachment 344784View attachment 344785
Oh my gosh these are darling!!!!

We’ll help say good morning to the world 😊 here is a few to choose from.

Attachments

• IMG_3279.jpeg
    IMG_3279.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
    IMG_3067.jpeg
    234.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2928.jpeg
    IMG_2928.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2935.jpeg
    IMG_2935.jpeg