All I saw was legs and wings...

lisagr07

Avid Member
Sitting outside with Stanley and Krayola, having a little free range outdoor time....
Next thing I know Stanley zaps something in the vines and smacks down.. All I saw of it was legs and wings... I'm hoping it was a grasshopper of some sort,,, maybe a mantis. I try to watch for stuff like that but they see better than me!!!

Guilty boy.....
ubuzu2ap.jpg

Handsome Stanley snuck one past ya! ;) I always worry when I takes me out too. They sometimes get things so darn fast!

My tam girl zapped a dragonfly this weekend. She looked like she thoroughly enjoyed it! ;) Stanley just wanted to sample the menu...

Guilty but so very handsome. Stanley is looking as gorgeous as ever!
Sage's eats all kinds of weird stuff when I take him outside. He ate a wasp yesterday and one of the yard lizards (brown anole). :(

Guilty but so very handsome. Stanley is looking as gorgeous as ever!
Sage's eats all kinds of weird stuff when I take him outside. He ate a wasp yesterday and one of the yard lizards (brown anole). :(

a wasp,, ouch!!!! he was fine today so i guess it was a harmless snack!!!!
Sage sounds like hes going to be a "beast"!!!! :)

I had a meller take down a humming bird in my green house
Before I could catch. Ran out to get my net, came back. All I see is
Little bird feathers sticking out of her mouth.

I had a meller take down a humming bird in my green house
Before I could catch. Ran out to get my net, came back. All I see is
Little bird feathers sticking out of her mouth.

Man, the hummers are starting to migrate through here this time of year... Better keep my eyes open!!!

Why aren't you feeding him enough? Its a real shame that you are starving that gorgeous boy and he has to scrape food of the vines. Sad, really sad. :p

Glad to see Stanley is doing well! Such a handsome boy. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom