Albino Anole

AMGChams

Ok so I am at work and my boss sees me on the computer looking at this site. She starts to tell me about this strange looking lizard she saw this morning by her garage door opener. She said it was snow white and had red eyes but looked just like the typical Anole you see in Florida. Has any one seen such a thing?

Never heard of one, but why not an albino? I would bet it was awesome though. If that morph became available it would sure step up the excitement for "lowly" anoles. Cheers!

Sometimes Mdeiterranean geckos can appear almost white. They can lighten and darken according to temperature. There are plenty of them in Florida. I've caught them that would appear almost white, but several hours later be much darker.

Sometimes Mdeiterranean geckos can appear almost white. They can lighten and darken according to temperature. There are plenty of them in Florida. I've caught them that would appear almost white, but several hours later be much darker.

I have asked her to take a photo of it if she happens to see it again. She seems to be very confidant that it was an Anole though. I should have her just catch it and give it to me :D I mean from what I have read if it is an albino his chances of living a long life are slim due to predators and what not.

Back
Top Bottom