extrajordinary

Established Member
I got Leo on October 18, 2018 and was told he was 2-3 months old at that time. That makes him almost 6-7 months old. Is that correct? How old would you all say he is? I want to know because if he's the age I think he is then it should be time to start feeding him a little less (I think).

Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 8.13.31 PM.png

@Brodybreaux25 i got a quick question for you, how much do chams 2 years+ usually eat, my panther Bloo is 2ish years old, he is wild caught but I've had him 1 year. Bloo eats 2-3 crickets every other day, mind you it is winter and I live in Canada lol. what do you think?

@Brodybreaux25 i got a quick question for you, how much do chams 2 years+ usually eat, my panther Bloo is 2ish years old, he is wild caught but I've had him 1 year. Bloo eats 2-3 crickets every other day, mind you it is winter and I live in Canada lol. what do you think?
5-7 large feeders every other day but most do slow down in winter, your good...

@Brodybreaux25 would know much better then I would but. I think a photo next to a ruler or something would help get a better gauge on size. To me the color looks to be 5 months but I only have 1 veiled to compare to haha. Mine could have got his colors early. 6 months was a big jump in color for my guy. He had the same stripes as yours early on.

I didn't recognize @Brodybreaux25 since he changed his picture. haha

Yeah I was thinking about 5 months old based on my guys size now at 7 months. But I was looking at the casque size of yours in comparison to mine at that age. But he did a huge growth spurt between 5-7 months. Although he is a pig and rarely steps away from food lol. Brody helped me with my decrease the food plan and it is working really well slowly dropping him down. :)

Back
Top Bottom