Age of Veiled Chameleon

I have the uvb light as a 5.0 right now. I plan on getting more things for her to climb through this weekend! I work at pet supplies plus and since we don’t carry chameleons we don’t have many plants and branches so I’ve been going to other stores to get the extra supplies i need. And for coating the crickets, is the multivitamin powder good for every day coating?
Online is the cheapest place for stuff. No, use the multivitamin once every two weeks, make sure it has D3 in it, if it doesn’t, add phosphorous free calcium with D3 to her supplement schedule every two weeks. Use plain phosphorous free calcium without D3 every feeding
Oh yes! I use mealworms. She hasn’t been interested though so i will have to get something else for her to eat on the side.
Mealworms aren’t good, use small/micro superworms instead, and only occasionally. Variety is key, add some more feeders to her diet besides crickets and superworms! Great feeders are silkworms, black soldier flies and larvae, and roaches (red runner, dubia, orange headed, and ivory headed cannot climb or fly). Other great feeder options are hornworms (great for hydration), butterworms, blue bottle flies and spikes, mantids, small es cargo snails, and when she’s bigger, wax worm moths, silkworm moths, hornworm moths, stick insects, and painted lady butterflies, amongst other feeders.

5BAC214A-EB6D-43D7-A5C2-200B5BE111D2.png

Back
Top Bottom