Age of Panther Chameleon??

Kronos

Established Member
Wondering if we were told the truth about the age of our baby Kronos. The breeder says he’s 3 months old. And we’re not positive he is. He just seems so tiny. Tried finding growth charts online but that wasn’t very helpful. Any help is appreciated.
D600424D-BA62-430B-92A9-730B52D84866.jpeg

I would say roughly 2 months... Where did you get him it's rare to see a baby sold that small
CB reptile, not sure if they were truthful. They have been helpful since they know he was hurt during shipping. They offered to have us return him because of his little foot. But I feel it’s cruel to ship an animal that small or that has already been hurt by being shipped. Plus, what would they do with him, put him down, because I couldn’t let that happen. He is super tiny. He weighs less than a gram, the vet couldn’t even get an actual weight because he’s so small. I feel he was too young but I didn’t know he would be when we ordered him. I thought he would of been an appropriate age to be shipped.

Ya, not sure of his age. Even the vet wasn’t positive. I know they all grow at different rates, so he might be but figured I’d put it out there and see what you all think.

I know you're getting a lot of different answers I would expect cb reptiles to not ship anything under 3 months. my guess is it's just shy of 3 months or it's just small.

Ya, not sure of his age. Even the vet wasn’t positive. I know they all grow at different rates, so he might be but figured I’d put it out there and see what you all think.
My vote is that he is 3 months.
Also, good for you for not shipping him back. It is sad that he was injured, but not something he cant overcome. If anything it just gives him character. He will manage with it, and perhaps it will eventually correct itself.

There is no way my baby is twice the size of his. I think it’s the way you are perceiving the picture. On that note I will agree to disagree with you.

Last edited:
I would say, it’s hard to tell unless they’re side-by-side or in a similar type picture. Most people agree that he’s about three months old. We are still not positive on how old he is. It’s pretty much a guessing game. Will just have to see how he progresses. We will be posting updates on his growth/progress.

Back
Top Bottom