age guess?

BClizzi

i got this little guy today and im not sure how old he is. In guessing in the 1 month range but not sure. Guess away!
20161227_152357.jpg
IMG_20161227_153303_092.jpg

Omg! Wow, that's tiny! I would guess MAYBE 3 weeks old? Very adorable, but these tiny guys can be quite a challenge! Best of luck! Where did you get it from?

May I make a very strong recommendation? Please concentrate primarily on rehydrating this baby. It's eyes appear to be sunken in, and the remnants of the shed suggest that a shower may be necessary.

i got her from a petsmart. She was being borderline abused and could not walk past her in those conditions.

"Never wake a sleeping baby" applies to chams also. Once she/he is settled in for the night, don't disturb them. I am pretty sure there are instructions on here for giving showers if you are unfamiliar. How is the little one eating/drinking so far?

Wow So beautiful, Your a very lucky person to be raising a baby, i hope you the best of luck, She is a lucky chameleon, i can tell!

okay. She drank a whole lot this morning. I got a syringe and dripped water on her mouth and she drank very nicely. Her eyes are a whole lot better now. and thank you so much chameleonzeus!

its crazy. I think he is going to grow up to be beautiful. He has a larger veil than most chams at his age and he is already showing pattern and even a little purple and orange.

sorry that's my fault. Its a male but my last chan was a girl so im used to saying she when referring to my chameleons.

He is doing alot better now. His eyes are poping out alot more now and he is figuring out his new home. Im trying to take photos of his beautiful purple stripes and spots but as you can guess, he is really shy.

Back
Top Bottom