After yesterdays antics …

pascal2023

Avid Member
so after yesterday with Pascal thinking it’s okay to bungee jump without strings I’ve left her to it today, when I woke up I noticed she was trying to scratch her face with her back leg this went on for a couple of minutes I obviously intervened and took her out because I’ve never seen her do this before and then it made me paranoid I think it’s because of yesterday maybe she hit her head but there’s no bruising anywhere on her body so far she is walking fine still and is eating and she enjoyed a few minutes with me resting her cage this morning drinking the water which was nice to see… I wish she could tell me what’s wrong and what she’s thinking sometimes 😕

in addition to this as a lot of different behaviour i’ve been noticing from her and I can’t really show it in photographs so is there anyway I could send videos so some of you could see the things I’m talking about ?

You can post videos but you need to first upload them to another platform, such a YouTube or instagram. Is she perhaps getting close to shedding? That is an itchy process.
I have to admit that a couple of my chameleons have freaked out and taken suicide leaps too. Both fell about 4’ and one actually made a horrible splat noise into concrete! 😲 That was my sweet Grumpy not long after I got her and amazingly she didn’t get even the slightest injury. The other was my boy Hammlet and he fell the same distance onto laminate flooring and he too had no injury. This is why I don’t take them outside…getting thru the house freaks them out too much and then they freak me out.

You can post videos but you need to first upload them to another platform, such a YouTube or instagram. Is she perhaps getting close to shedding? That is an itchy process.
I have to admit that a couple of my chameleons have freaked out and taken suicide leaps too. Both fell about 4’ and one actually made a horrible splat noise into concrete! 😲 That was my sweet Grumpy not long after I got her and amazingly she didn’t get even the slightest injury. The other was my boy Hammlet and he fell the same distance onto laminate flooring and he too had no injury. This is why I don’t take them outside…getting thru the house freaks them out too much and then they freak me out.
Ahh okay I guess I could post links to my videos if I start taking them! Good idea Thankyou and I don’t think so, she shed about 2 weeks ago now , very odd! And ooh it’s the scariest thing isn’t it and that’s exactly it for me too that noise was horrible 😩

Ahh okay I guess I could post links to my videos if I start taking them! Good idea Thankyou and I don’t think so, she shed about 2 weeks ago now , very odd! And ooh it’s the scariest thing isn’t it and that’s exactly it for me too that noise was horrible 😩
Yes! That splat just about killed me! Since throwing themselves down is their last ditch survival tactic, they must instinctively know how to fall to avoid or minimize injury.

Yes! That splat just about killed me! Since throwing themselves down is their last ditch survival tactic, they must instinctively know how to fall to avoid or minimize injury.
Suppose it’s like a cat in a sense that they’d “always land on their feet” … bless ‘em, But yeah that’s gotta be true what you’re saying !

Back
Top Bottom