advice please - stuck shed on baby turret

little leaf

Avid Member
poor little guy- as I was loading the babies into their tote to go to the outside baby F/R - this little piggy is staying IN - this shed is stuck right on the rim of his turret- I have been misting him all AM, and it is not coming off- I dont dare pull on it, I was hoping he would scratch it off on his own, but he is not- I dont want to put him out w/ his vision blocked by the shed, and also because the bottoms of his feet are also shedding, and ( I could be wrong ?? ) but they seem to slip much more w/ the lose skin on the bottoms of their feet - any suggestions on how to help get this off his eye ?

as always.... THANK YOU all for the help :D

Last edited:
Some of my guys have had that before. I just up the warm mistings as you have and they rub it off on a branch. Give it just a little more time and I'm sure it will come off on it's on.

Yeah, my little ones have had shed stuck there too.
It annoys me even to see the pics of it!!

I know its frustrating, but you need to let nature take her course and leave it be :eek:

Some of my guys have had that before. I just up the warm mistings as you have and they rub it off on a branch. Give it just a little more time and I'm sure it will come off on it's on.

ok, I just dont want it to make his eye sore :eek: I will treat him as a little mushroom and keep him moist :p

Thanks Jann :)

Yeah, my little ones have had shed stuck there too.
It annoys me even to see the pics of it!!

I know its frustrating, but you need to let nature take her course and leave it be :eek:

lol- I guess he is just having " one of those shed days" - I SOOO want to just pluck it off- but :eek: that would feel like ripping an eye lash out I bet - I will leave it go..... :(

ty :)

Back
Top Bottom