advice or suggestions please

froggyfields

i have been doing my research here and am planning on getting a veiled chameleon as soon as i get the cage and everything set up. my question is would you all reading this just take a quick moment to type out a piece of advice that u feel would be important to me. i'm not new to animals or reptiles, i've had turtles and currently a big bearded dragon. but i know they are all unique. so if u would please find it in ur heart to do so, leave me a quick note, maybe just something that u feel would be important or something u have had problems with. thank u in advance! :)

KingJulian

Welcome to the forum! My best advice is do as much research as you can and then do more. I've had my panther chameleon since January, researched and planned for 6 months before getting him, and I still learn something new everyday! This is the best place to get info. Best of luck :)

SMCNARY

Established Member
Go to forums,general discussion and look at the first thread and it will give you a good starting point!!! If you have any questions after that I'm sure someone will be happy to help!!! Welcome to the forum:)g

Tannervan20

Handle rarely...they're really not that hard to care for.. If you have the right cage and lighting with a simple set up... You'll be fine.

EnterTheDragon

I think that from what I can see the biggest things are getting the initial setup right and then making sure to get a good variety of different insects. If you have reptiles already then yuo will know the basics about it all.

little leaf

Avid Member
vet

find a vet now, before you need one - make sure they know chams :) ( and then start a vet fund :eek:;) - I keep a "vet fund" , and just used it last week:p )

good luck, and welcome to the forum :D

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
Looks like you got some good advise, do your reasearch, ask questions and have fun!!
Glad to have you here at CF :)

Top Bottom