Advice on getting a 2nd panther chameleon

For me, it was an impulsive action at a time of weakness. However, I was confident that I could provide for her better than the crappy pet store she was in. The things that I take into consideration when taking on the responsibility of another animal are: do I have the knowledge and ability to properly care for it, do I have the resources of sufficient space, time and finances.

For me, it was an impulsive action at a time of weakness. However, I was confident that I could provide for her better than the crappy pet store she was in. The things that I take into consideration when taking on the responsibility of another animal are: do I have the knowledge and ability to properly care for it, do I have the resources of sufficient space, time and finances.
So a year ago I purchased my first panther. His been in good health with no problems. I check all the boxes to your answer. For me I think since I’m still new to this hobby. So I still question if I’m doing things right. I always try and provide the best care and not cut any corners. The animals we love cost a pretty penny. So why not give them the best care.

The biggest thing for me was making sure I could afford a second cham. Not just the start up cost, but the vet costs and continuing costs, as well. Making sure your care is perfected is very important, too.

Back
Top Bottom