advanced question for veiled i.d

VeiledOwner87

are their any possible ways you can tell what kind of hybrid or "morph" i guess, a veiled is? i understand that people have a few different kinds, like high blues, high yellows, translucents.. is this something only the breeder knows. or is their a way of telling off hand? i'd like to see what kind my little girl is. she is around 7 months now, is that to young to even tell? there was a post i think yesterday, of a translucent veiled who was realy young, but again, that is known by the beading pair and the hatcher. any help guys? i will post a pic to see if anyone could give me insight.

IMG_6973.jpg
without flash

IMG_6983 (2).jpg
without flash

im not too too sure about veiled types but looks like a normal veild to me? someone correct me if im wrong id like to know myself :eek:

I think with females it's alot more difficult to tell. I've noticed though the older they get you can potentially see more coloration in females and possibly guess the morph. Young females all look the same to me.

She is most probably normal, no need to get your hopes up, unless you know that the father was/is very blue or a sunburst morph.

wasnt getting my hopes up, i was just simply asking if there is a way to tell. i paid a standard price for her, so i realy dont think that she is anything of an extrodinary morph. plus im more of a fan of normal females anyways. and imo, im not really all to fond about translucents, but if i had a male, then a high morph would be gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom