Adult locusts ok for veiled cham?

aramis32

I have a 6 month old Veiled girl called Marge. I overbought locusts in a bag of 200 molt 2 and placed them in a separate smaller terrarium with their own heat lamp and having been feeding them every day with various greens.

I was hoping to feed them on molt 4, which i did for some of them but now i have over 50 full size adults with wings! I did place them in Marge's home and she ate them although their were almost 3 times the length of her mouth. Is this safe? They tend to hang out and piggy back on her back as she walks around.... which is weird.

thanks

Are they wider than space between eyes of the cham? If not they're fine. Another indicator, does the cham readily accept them? If so they're fine. Chams are dumb, but not that dumb, theyll hesitate to eat something if it's too large even if they're hungry.

Are they wider than space between eyes of the cham? If not they're fine. Another indicator, does the cham readily accept them? If so they're fine. Chams are dumb, but not that dumb, theyll hesitate to eat something if it's too large even if they're hungry.
yes thanks, that answers the question

Back
Top Bottom