Additional mistking nozzle


New Member
Hey, i was just thinking that i should add another nozzle to my cage, and i was wondering what parts exactly would i need to add one more? anyone know?
All you would need is another nozzle and T fitting.:) You can get the T fitting from homedepot or menards. And maybe some quarter inch tubing to connect the new nozzle.
If you would like I could post some pics of my 2 nozzles hooked up. Ill post them later tonight.:D
Top Bottom