Adding mistking nozzles

Adgbop

So I might buy a starter misting system off of someone. It only comes with that one nozzle. So my question is what other parts would I need to purchase so I can mist two cages?

Could I get that nozzle also at a hardware store or would I need to go through mistking.com?

I've checked no hardware stores have nozzles. Mistking is a Canadian company so you will probly have to order from a company in the us

I would get the starter kit a T nozzle or additional nozzles you only need 1 L nozzle(comes in started pack) the T nozzles are the ones that continue the line. (edit: 1 or 2 nozzles per cage works fine depending on how huge your cage is)if you don't have any hardware stores around i would buy some of the extra tubing all in one bundle from Mistking or where your buying from. Mist kings are pretty great and i was not even slightly disappointed with mine.

AZ is US based, and their nozzles will work just fine with the same size tubing.

I believe there are places to purchase MK nozzles in the US though.

You could also try ebay, or put a classified ad out that you are interested in buying some on this site.

Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate it. So your saying the az nozzle will work with the mistking?

Ummm, it does not matter that MistKing is in Canada. You can order from him. I have placed 3 different orders from him and have had no issues.

I know this is an older thread but in case someone needs. Home Depot and Lowes in the USA sells these that work.

Attachments

• 2CE7303F-19A3-4696-880E-9101E8231688.jpeg
    2CE7303F-19A3-4696-880E-9101E8231688.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom