Adding mistking nozzles

Adgbop

So I might buy a starter misting system off of someone. It only comes with that one nozzle. So my question is what other parts would I need to purchase so I can mist two cages?

Adgbop

Could I get that nozzle also at a hardware store or would I need to go through mistking.com?

chameleonowner32

Established Member
I've checked no hardware stores have nozzles. Mistking is a Canadian company so you will probly have to order from a company in the us

Meow Kitty

I would get the starter kit a T nozzle or additional nozzles you only need 1 L nozzle(comes in started pack) the T nozzles are the ones that continue the line. (edit: 1 or 2 nozzles per cage works fine depending on how huge your cage is)if you don't have any hardware stores around i would buy some of the extra tubing all in one bundle from Mistking or where your buying from. Mist kings are pretty great and i was not even slightly disappointed with mine.

Solid Snake

Avid Member
AZ is US based, and their nozzles will work just fine with the same size tubing.

I believe there are places to purchase MK nozzles in the US though.

You could also try ebay, or put a classified ad out that you are interested in buying some on this site.

Adgbop

Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate it. So your saying the az nozzle will work with the mistking?

Video Master

Ummm, it does not matter that MistKing is in Canada. You can order from him. I have placed 3 different orders from him and have had no issues.

Top Bottom