Added some extra playground

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just expanded the playground for the free range section, damn those chams cost me a fortune🥸, but worth every penny to give them the best possible life 💚
(Make the office once more workable 😏)

IMG_9467.jpeg

I bet your eyes went wide when you saw that plant at the garden shop. I didn’t think perfect could be more perfect but here’s a tip of my hat to you!

PS I love the crashing leave sounds when they get the “zoomies” lol

It’s a Scindapsus Pictus - Epipremnum and that’s the one added with a “bridge” to the free range plus an extra branch and uvb light.
Yes, I know my plants! At least I know the easy names for them :hilarious: They are my favorite! Wish they tolerated the conditions in my cage but they seem to hate the wet.

Yes, I know my plants! At least I know the easy names for them :hilarious: They are my favorite! Wish they tolerated the conditions in my cage but they seem to hate the wet.
same here, they don’t do well inside the enclosure. Hopefully, this one does better! It’s already 5 ft heigh🫣

Same here and the leafs are already huge. It’s the same like the pothos in the enclosure, it keeps growing bigger towards the top. At $58.00 I needed to take it home (not a bargain, but fair enough)
Dude that would be a bargain here in the states... For a regular healthy pothos I was paying $30 each. And that is not even a full long one.

image.png

Perceval likes to sit on my monitor. At least until he sees something to be offended about on the bookshelf.

I couldn't figure out why he seems to like it so much when there's a nice sunny window off to his right, but when I took the thermometer to it I found that it runs around 78 F so suspect that's why.

Back
Top Bottom