Accurate Newbie Resources: Jumpstart your Understanding

Yes!!! I’m 2007 almost 14 hahaha
Toy Story No GIF

@LukeTheLizard I'm most definitely no master or anything near nor will I every be . I was eager and let my enthusiasm get the better of me in some ways shortly after I joined ( being eager and enthusiastic is good ) I wanted to leap and bound, but after a while I realised baby steps are good enough for me each and every day I look and analyse what I'm doing, it's smallest things that sometimes mean the most. It's also good to remember that it's great to obtain knowledge and priceless to share to help someone else but not to let eagerness cloud judgement and thoughts ( which I have done ) if your only 14 ( lucky you 😀) the world's your oyster. Now get your homework done and tidy your room . Adults rock 🤣🤣👌

@LukeTheLizard I'm most definitely no master or anything near nor will I every be . I was eager and let my enthusiasm get the better of me in some ways shortly after I joined ( being eager and enthusiastic is good ) I wanted to leap and bound, but after a while I realised baby steps are good enough for me each and every day I look and analyse what I'm doing, it's smallest things that sometimes mean the most. It's also good to remember that it's great to obtain knowledge and priceless to share to help someone else but not to let eagerness cloud judgement and thoughts ( which I have done ) if your only 14 ( lucky you 😀) the world's your oyster. Now get your homework done and tidy your room . Adults rock 🤣🤣👌
Well said. Btw I’m 13, and I hate seafood, so let’s do, “The worlds your chocolate and vanilla twist with rainbow sprinkles in a waffle cone.”

Joke’s on you, school hasn’t started yet, and I’m a clean freak(unlike most teens) so my room is always clean.😎

Hahaha my room is always tidy so 14 year olds are better!

Well said. Btw I’m 13, and I hate seafood, so let’s do, “The worlds your chocolate and vanilla twist with rainbow sprinkles in a waffle cone.”

Joke’s on you, school hasn’t started yet, and I’m a clean freak(unlike most teens) so my room is always clean.😎
😂 lucky my school started 3 weeks ago and how in the world do you not like seafood it’s the best

Beeman, Thank you so much for the super helpful links and the wealth of details. I am deep into reading and appreciate it so much as I educate myself to be a good steward of these beautiful special creatures.

Much appreciated!

Beeman, Thank you so much for the super helpful links and the wealth of details. I am deep into reading and appreciate it so much as I educate myself to be a good steward of these beautiful special creatures.

Much appreciated!
Your welcome. I am happy it is helpful for you. :)

Back
Top Bottom