Accurate Newbie Resources: Jumpstart your Understanding

I have anxiety and OCD as well and I know how hard it can be. Just hang with us all for awhile and you’ll be learning to and be able to help newbies get their Cham care dialed in!
Thank you! It's so effin hard. Getting a chameleon was the biggest thing I've done in years. I'm completely grossed out by EVERYTHING. My OCD is touching, germs. So I'm a hand washer & glove wearer. But I'm doing it. Getting sticks & rocks. Washing & sanding them down. Repotting plants, sorting bugs. Gross! They give me the heeebie geebies lol. But I'm doing it & although I need a whole shower, clothes change & a big ol pep talk to myself lmao. I'm proud to say I'm getting it done.

Thank you! It's so effin hard. Getting a chameleon was the biggest thing I've done in years. I'm completely grossed out by EVERYTHING. My OCD is touching, germs. So I'm a hand washer & glove wearer. But I'm doing it. Getting sticks & rocks. Washing & sanding them down. Repotting plants, sorting bugs. Gross! They give me the heeebie geebies lol. But I'm doing it & although I need a whole shower, clothes change & a big ol pep talk to myself lmao. I'm proud to say I'm getting it done.
Huge kudos to you and @Lindasjackson for facing the yucky stuff of keeping chameleons head on and not letting anxiety or ocd rule your lives and steal your happiness. 💗

HOLY Cow I get offline and the thread blows up lol.

@DocZ so happy to see you post. Miss seeing you and your feedback in the forum! Try not to be a stranger!

@PinkSnuit You will see that there are many of us that are very kind and just want to help. I am very happy you reached out to me. I know it was intimidating but I am very happy you did. :)

I really love this community and what it is about. It is why I stay and try to help every day. I too have my mentors that I ask questions. I think that is the important part of this forum. It allows you to broaden your knowledge and learn from many.

@DocZ so happy to see you post. Miss seeing you and your feedback in the forum! Try not to be a stranger!

@PinkSnuit You will see that there are many of us that are very kind and just want to help. I am very happy you reached out to me. I know it was intimidating but I am very happy you did. :)

I really love this community and what it is about. It is why I stay and try to help every day. I too have my mentors that I ask questions. I think that is the important part of this forum. It allows you to broaden your knowledge and learn from many.
Great words ❤️

Lol I know I had 42 notifications 😂

Lol yes it did! & I'm happy too! Thank you

Do share!!
(Is it @Brad ??) 😏
Brad is pretty good, but theres so many other awesome people on this forum, I don't know if I can decide!
Here's a few of my favorites:
(Btw, sorry to the people I left out, I probably just forgot about you! And this is more of a "people who have helped me the most")
This is in no particular order, but we are gonna have to start off with...
@Beman! She has the heart award for a reason!
@AmandaS! Isn't she just the sweetest?
@jamest0o0! Whenever I need a laugh(or a roast battle, that's right, lets go bug boy! Just joking 😄 )he's the guy to go to!
@kinyonga! Is there anything she doesn't know? She does have the title for 'Chameleon Queen' for a reason!
@jannb! She is the perfect mix of everyone I said, and she was the first person EVER to help me!
@Gingero! Her videos have helped me soooo much! I literally would not have been able to set up my Mist King without her!(and she was the person that convinced me to get one!)
@Brad, you squeaked in here just barely, because I like you. But you might get kicked off my favorites list unless, First, Make me the leader of this forum, second, give me every award there is. Third, give me 1st place every time for every contest there is. Fourth, send me a free chameleon calendar, along with other gift cards to buy some reptile stuff. Fifth, declare me as your favorite. What I ask is very simple. Comply and you may liv- I mean, you will stay on my favorites list.
And last but not least...
@LukeTheLizard! Oh yeah, thats me!
(Again, sorry if I left anyone who help me out of my favorites list, I just forgot!)

Back
Top Bottom