Accurate Newbie Resources: Jumpstart your Understanding

The Chameleon Heart Award is an acknowledgment of those individuals that have greatly contributed to the community. Some recipients have developed resources that over time will reach thousands of people and their chameleons. Some have worked very hard to maintain the forums and keep a friendly environment for both new and long term members. Others have for years improved discussions with their experience and knowledge, sacrificing their time to help chameleons and their owners. Some have done all of the above. All recipients of the Heart Award have made a significant and positive influence at Chameleon Forums. The award has evolved somewhat to include influence and contributions from the overall chameleon community. However, the focus when determining award recipients will remain heavily weighted with what happens at Chameleon Forums.
Oo. That sweet that the forum gives out different awards! I like this site. I found it cause I was typing random questions into good. & chameleon forum kept being for answers. So I clicked on it & never looked back. So many cool people lol

Oo. That sweet that the forum gives out different awards! I like this site. I found it cause I was typing random questions into good. & chameleon forum kept being for answers. So I clicked on it & never looked back. So many cool people lol
& not to be a total noob. But I noticed people do reactions other than "like".. can I ask how. I feel like I only have the like thing. But other people are putting. Emojis lmaooo.

So many cool people! Same way I stumbled on to it 😂! I’ve been to a ton of different and this is the best such a good layout website design wise and I should know my dad designs websites 😂

& not to be a total noob. But I noticed people do reactions other than "like".. can I ask how. I feel like I only have the like thing. But other people are putting. Emojis lmaooo.
You're good! If you're on the computer, hover the mouse over the like button, and more options should pop up! On a phone/tablet, hold down the like button!

So hold the like button below someone’s comment and it will show u a bunch also to type emojis on text

Attachments

• F9C9C4CA-ABA1-40A9-BCEA-D9D4BF2E2CCD.jpeg
    F9C9C4CA-ABA1-40A9-BCEA-D9D4BF2E2CCD.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 70
  • 86900C75-774F-4B1F-8F0D-CF8FF35FEC4B.jpeg
    86900C75-774F-4B1F-8F0D-CF8FF35FEC4B.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 61
Found her first thread but it’s nothing like a bad 10 Gallon aquarium dang it 😂

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/i-think-i-have-gotten-everything-for-a-perfect-home.166736/

You said..."it’s nothing like a bad 10 Gallon aquarium dang it"...watch it there! My first chameleon started off in a 10 gallon aquarium! Then she moved to a hexagon tall aquarium! That was in the 80's when there were no chameleon cages...only vitalites to use for UVB...no proper vitamins or calcium powders, etc....and information on chameleons was all but non existent. I started out before ADCHAM started and belonged to several other forums before this one was started. There are actually a few of the real "chameleon oldies" still on this forum.

I lurked for a whileee, then made my account just to message you. Now I feel a little more confident. It will take me time to comment on chameleon post because I know you guys are way more experienced than me. But I will say I learned so much. With reading the academy website over & over to watching several videos over & over. & you helping me. Thank God lol. That I can speak loudly on the topic. & although I suffer from Anxiety & OCD so I second guess myself alot & ask several (should be obvious) questions. Im proud with how much knowledge I've learned. I feel like a sponge just consuming all the info. Lol I'm so excited to get another & give him a long happy life.
I'm happy that you are so patient & kind. & reading a bunch of post alot that have you in it. (Seems that you are the go to which is great.) But you never seem frustrated always kind & don't mind giving info to each & every person.
I have anxiety and OCD as well and I know how hard it can be. Just hang with us all for awhile and you’ll be learning to and be able to help newbies get their Cham care dialed in!

You said..."it’s nothing like a bad 10 Gallon aquarium dang it"...watch it there! My first chameleon started off in a 10 gallon aquarium! Then she moved to a hexagon tall aquarium! That was in the 80's when there were no chameleon cages...only vitalites to use for UVB...no proper vitamins or calcium powders, etc....and information on chameleons was all but non existent. I started out before ADCHAM started and belonged to several other forums before this one was started. There are actually a few of the real "chameleon oldies" still on this forum.
Wow what a history!!!!

Back
Top Bottom