About How old does my female veiled look.

Flabonsai

I got her a few days ago and was trying to get an estimate of about how many months old she looks. Thanks

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I would guess around 3 months old... She looks a little older than my Cami did when I purchased her! She is a cutie, I love that age!

I would guess around 3 months old... She looks a little older than my Cami did when I purchased her! She is a cutie, I love that age!

Thanks!:) So I guess I should let her eat all she wants for a few more months before backing off to say 6 to 8 crickets every other day and keeping her temps in the low 80's. I just want to slow her down from laying eggs and a small clutch if she does. She eats like a little piggy right now like she is starving. My panther my other baby that I've had for about a week is the opposite and eats a few crickets a day but hopefully his eating habits will pick up like hers.

David has only good advice! I would also highly recommend checking out Jannb's links on female veileds. Not sure how to link it on here, but someone else might know how! She has a great wealth of knowledge of them. The females are very rewarding to have if kept properly. Such little divas, I wish you and your little lady the best! :)

David has only good advice! I would also highly recommend checking out Jannb's links on female veileds. Not sure how to link it on here, but someone else might know how! She has a great wealth of knowledge of them. The females are very rewarding to have if kept properly. Such little divas, I wish you and your little lady the best! :)

Thank you and good point - here is Janns laying bin advice - https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/jannb/345-egg-laying-laying-bin.html

Thanks! I booked marked both links. There's so much good info on both links and it will help out alot with my little female.

Back
Top Bottom