Abnormal shedding

Don’t forget to take that carpet out and give the floor a good wash to eliminate the bacteria it will leave behind.
Order placed 😁. How many crickets should I order in bulk for my cham? I have a big tub that I can put them in.

If you make sure to have adequate ventilation not just the top, but on the sides too and keep them clean, I’d say you get maybe 100-250. There will naturally be some die off, but the cleaner you keep them, the less die off there will be.
I saw on youtube that some vermiculite is good, is that better to have?

Order placed 😁. How many crickets should I order in bulk for my cham? I have a big tub that I can put them in.
So happy you placed your order. What is the delivery date?
Regarding crickets, don’t forget that you need to really cut back on feeding and add some variety. I only feed my guy 4-5 crickets along with about 10 black soldier fly larvae on Sundays and Tuesdays and 4-5 silkworms on Thursdays, and 2 medium size hornworms on Friday or Saturday. Roaches are not legal in Canada so I don’t have that option otherwise I would replace crickets with roaches. I REALLY HATE CRICKETS!! Maybe MissSkittles could suggest a feeding plan for you(?) just to make sure I’m not steering you wrong on feeding.

Back
Top Bottom