Aaron Rodgers Debut!!!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Heck Yeah!!! I am feeling a little better about this season for the Pack after watching their performance last night. Whatdya think? Will he be able to fill the shoes of the legend?

How soon they forget Bret. You were worried about the pack getting rid of him. No matter the Giants will take care of Rogers. Is he as good as Bret don't think so only time will tell.

How soon they forget Bret. You were worried about the pack getting rid of him. No matter the Giants will take care of Rogers. Is he as good as Bret don't think so only time will tell.

I do still think the Packers made a Bad Choice treating Favre like a Red Headed step child when he asked to come back... Just didn't make sense... But if there is one thing long term die hard Packer fans are used to ...It is the organization making poor choices. Whats done is done...We roll with the crap. I grew up watching Favre lead the Pack, and really don't know anyting else, but I am a Packer fan before a Favre fan hands down any day of the week.

I was very nervous at how Rodgers would do... and if you look at it... He was incredibly strong, and his stats last night were better than the stats from Favres opening game. Watching his performance I have a feeling we are begginging to see the driving force behing GB's decision to let Favre go.

With Brady out for the season...I think the Jets are going to take the division...So you want to hear the prediction for this Years superbowl....

Packers vs Jets!

Booo Rodgers. Booo Packers. :D
He looked bad in his first possession but seemed to calm down afterwords. I watched the game last night and could not stop from hating on Rodgers and the team staff. I was praying for a Minn win, which was odd because before this year the Packers were always a favorite of mine.

Go Giants !!

texans :(

Booo Rodgers. Booo Packers. :D
He looked bad in his first possession but seemed to calm down afterwords. I watched the game last night and could not stop from hating on Rodgers and the team staff. I was praying for a Minn win, which was odd because before this year the Packers were always a favorite of mine.

Go Giants !!

texans :(

Ohhh... Brad is hating!?!?!:D Hate the Packers staff... It's not Rodgers fault, the guy did his time on the bench, and is taking on quite the task of filling the shoes of Favre. This task alone has made him the most talked about player in the NFL...and he has only played 1 game! Just wait...It is going to be the NFL event of a Lifetime when Rodgers goes head to head with Favre in the superbowl...Just imagine...

Here is something special for Brad...:D;)

TROJANS>LONGHORNS!!!

longhornssuck.gif

Please don't bann me.....lol

Im a die hard Packers fan as well......and yes I loved Farve with the Packers. He is essence football...period ! It was his decision to leave the Packers and retire. Its fine that he wasnt quite ready to hang it up....but the Packers moved on they had a TOUGH choice to make and im willing to accept what they chose to do. Good luck to the Jets they look great with Farve leading them.

Rogers looked great IMO....And im sure the time he spent with Farve over the past 4 years and part of why he played as well as he did. Hopefully he wont become the INT king :eek:

I could keep going on for days and days....and days so ill stop rambling and say GO PACK GO !!!!

hmm what if the nyj vs gb at superbowl? Who would you root for? Is it win win situation because you love packers and farve? I think Dallas or Philly is pretty strong right now.. Also the Pitts but I hate pitts!!

I have to say, I was impressed when I saw him bomb it for the first time. His decision in the red zone was pretty good too:)

LONGHORNS>TROJANS=poo. i dont like the trojans
HOOK EM HORNS BABY.

You're right.... the statement "LONGHORNS>TROJANS" does "=poo"...lol;)

hmm what if the nyj vs gb at superbowl? Who would you root for? Is it win win situation because you love packers and farve? I think Dallas or Philly is pretty strong right now.. Also the Pitts but I hate pitts!!

Thats Easy... Green Bay all the way!!! I am a Packer Fan before a Favre Fan anyday... Just the way it goes... If George Bush moved to Canada after his Term... I would still be American! Wait, Depending on what happens I may run away to Canada!:D

I have to say, I was impressed when I saw him bomb it for the first time. His decision in the red zone was pretty good too:)

Heck Yeah!!! He played bery well!

Back
Top Bottom