A. versicolor sac! :D

PrettyInInk87

I pulled my girls sac a couple of days ago and look what I got! :D 227 beautiful little babies with legs and all. They wiggle so cute! I'll post a video of me pulling the sac a bit later... :)

FILE0140.jpg

FILE0158.jpg

FILE0143.jpg

FILE0146.jpg

that 200 baby SPIDERS!!! wow, kool freaky but kool.. how many typically survive? and how do you not loos them?

I hope you know I was just joking with you. Spiders are definitely not my thing, but they are yours, so congrats and good luck with all the wee babies!

I have never tried one and wouldn't like to, lol! I actually have lost quite a few since I first pulled the sac :( I am so bummed and heart broken but it happens. This was her first sac and my first too but I have 190 left out of the 227. A few of them were still eggs that hadn't developed yet so don't feel too bad about those but I did lose quite a few that already had developed their legs. I'm doing everything right and it just happens... :( Just hope I don't lose anymore. Still very excited about the rest and looking forward to my first crested gecko eggs hatching. :D

Just updating you guys on my little boogers progress... NO MORE LOSSES! :D So happy about that. They are beginning to darken up and even are walking and wiggling around A LOT more.

FILE0141.jpg

FILE0144.jpg

FILE0148.jpg

FILE0149-1.jpg

Wow, really? That is a bit much for a sling... A friend of mine was selling them at 10 each. I'll be selling them for 15, definately will let you know when they are ready. :)

I wont complain on buying at that price. Versi colors are hard to get now, so those will be gone in no time. I couldnt find a adult at the last show at all. And yea one guy had slings for 30.00. ouch.

I wont complain on buying at that price. Versi colors are hard to get now, so those will be gone in no time. I couldnt find a adult at the last show at all. And yea one guy had slings for 30.00. ouch.

Dude! I saw a female mature versi for 150 along with set up and all on craigslist! :eek: I didn't have the money or I would have been all over it... At first I thought it was male because of how bright her colors were and thought perfect since I have a female but was told that she had produced a sac. A friend of mine got to her and is picking her up tomorrow.

Anyway, i'm not trying to get rich off of these babies just wanted to experience the whole thing and now i'm hooked, lol! Imagine, 200 slings x 30 dollars each. I'm going to let my girl rest up for a few months then attempt to breed her again. :) I can't wait until my B. smithi, B. vagans, and G. pulchra reach maturity.

oooh my..babies gallore lol..congrats! im not a spider fan by any means,but they look kinda awesome..so ummmn what will happen to the ones that escaped??? will you see a big one scurry across the floor some day and be like..hey there you are? lol i save spiders i find in my house and let them go outside but there is no way in hell i would be able to sleep with both eyes closed knowing that somewhere in my house there were soooo many heehee...but congrats and enjoy :D

Back
Top Bottom