A song i wanted to share with all

No offense but to me it sucked... It's a bit to techno and well techno sucks... I stick to bands with musical talent. Thanks for sharing anyways.

Breeze, no need to be rude. He just wanted to share a song he liked with us.

Time for the picture.

Thumper.jpg

I've heard of Owl City, they are good for the techno genre.
(Though the use of a tone changer shouldn't be allowed in music through the whole song, but it's still decent. :))

Breeze, no need to be rude. He just wanted to share a song he liked with us.

Time for the picture.

Thumper.jpg

I've heard of Owl City, they are good for the techno genre.

I'm sorry just when I hear hip hop, rap, or techno, I kinda get rude. It just drives me nuts.

I'm sorry just when I hear hip hop, rap, or techno, I kinda get rude. It just drives me nuts.

I don't see anyone forcing you to listen to the whole song, unless you were under the impression Clea was forcing you? :rolleyes:

I listened to the first 5 secs and the middle to see if it got better, It'll be meaner if I listened to the first 5 and just said it completely sucked.

Well see, there you go. You didn't listen to the whole song so you can't make an opinion of it.. It's like saying you don't like milk when you've never tried it. :rolleyes:

I listened to it in different parts... and the whole rythym is repeating and annoying :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLwoQhADjpI&feature=related
I prefer this fireflies song instead :) I'm just big on music so thats why I dont like these simple and boring songs with people who want to make the big time but can't be musical except for singing which is ok. It's just me that I speak out on songs like this.

At first I thought this song was alright. They play it on the radio all the time around me. I thought it sounded kind of like death cab for cuite/postal service. But as I listened to it a couple more times the lyrics do not make sense. It actually really annoys me now.

This thread begs me to ask the question, do you listen to NeverShoutNever? Or A Rocket To The Moon?

Fireflies are toxic to chameleons and this song is toxic to me, It really makes no sense and I find it annoying, sorry, thats just my opinion.

Syn allow me to use your favorite emoticon

'Cause I get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they try to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head,
A sock hop beneath my bed,
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom